Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I have got a very small lump over scrotum

I have got a very small lump over my scrotum skin.It's located just at the end of penis and starting of scrotum. It's almos 2mm in diameter and there is no pain. I noticed it one month earlier. I dont understand what it is! Please help me and suggest needful. I can also send a picture if required.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  651
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Yes a picture would be necessary for the diagnosis of the possible causes. But for that you shall need to make use of our specialist opinion panel. I shall give you the link.


Answered: Sat, 8 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor