Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

191 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have fast heart beat and dizziness

Lately, I have been getting a really fast heart beat and feeling dizzy and sick. Am getting a bit worried. Any ideas?
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
It could be related to many things. Call you doctors office and tell them exactly what you wrote here - dizzy/sick/fast heart beat. My guess is they will tell you to come in right away or go to emergency. ( don't drive yourself- dizzy) Don't get scared about it. It's a routine check out in an emergency room. The big thing is that you don't want to put it off. If on the off chance it is a heart problem - damage is never repaired. When you go in can make a huge difference in the rest of your life. Don't worry about it being " nothing". There is only one way to tell if it is nothing or not and it is far better to be told it's nothing than ending up very, very sick for the rest of your life or dead.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....