Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

I have difficulty breathing, jaw pain, headache, chest pain (but not severe) and heartburn. Kindly suggest treatment

I asked a question earlier regarding some symptoms I m having. Please click on the link below to view question.;_ylt=AsbzjnIeGQBPIY6C1Vvv.4jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080602061553AARnrP5 The symptoms I ve been having are difficulty breathing, jaw pain, headache , chest pain (but not severe), and last night I had heartburn from something I ate. I know that I should go to the doctor but I ve heard from friends and other people in the past (from the area that I live in) about people going to see their doctor with similiar symptoms I m having and the doctor tells them that their over reacting and (depending on the doctor)the doctor will send the person to see a psychiatrist . If I go see a doctor (which I m planning on doing) should I demand tests or just let the doctor decide? My family has a history of diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol , and heart problems in the family. So I am a little concerned. Could these symptoms I m having be something else besides something to do with the heart? This scares me because my father and my grandma both died from heart disease. I m only 25 yrs old. Aren t I too young to be having a heart problem?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  227
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
.....there's no age for having heart disease. Actually, it is for all ages but of course it is prone to people aged 40 and above.....Its better to see a doctor to consult what you feel esp. like these you feel different......dont worry for the reactions of overreacting it will pass, the important thing is you have consulted a doctor, much better a heart doctor......
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor