Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering rib pain

since yesterday i have been suffering with discomfort in my lover left rib its feels tender and bruised like

Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  694
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

lower rib i meant

Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Neurologist Dr. Sandhya Manorenj's  Response
Based on your symptoms you are suffering from rib tip syndrome.For this you require short course of pain killers and calcium supplementation.Avoid strennous works.Consult your family physician .You require X ray chest affecting the particular rib along with blood tests like blood sugar, calcium and thyroid function test for same and treatment accordingly
Answered: Sat, 4 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor