Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have a violin deformity. Is there any exercises that can help ?

I have a violin deformity , where i have saddlebags and love handles that are difficult to get rid of, I can t afford lipo so i was wondering if their are any exercises that can help with this. I hate having this problem so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1042
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
To remove these love handles a proper combination of diet and exercise will surely help in reducing your weight and maintaining your shape. You need to stay away from any sort of fatty, oily food. Eat very less of carbohydrates int he form of fine sugar, rice. Eat more pulses, cereals, lean meat. Eat more of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables during the day. Drink plenty of water. Do daily cardio exercise int he form of brisk walking and jogging for 40 minutes a day. Within 4-5 months you should notice a considerable loss of weight and better physique.
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor