Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I have a severe pain in my heart

Hello...age-46,male. my problem is severe pain in my heart .Feeling vomit.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Nov 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  205
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cardiologist 's  Response
hello u need to see the cardiologist urgently, chew a sorbitrate 5 mg tab , take rest
Answered: Sat, 29 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Jagdish's  Response

for any severe chest pain, you need to go to Hospital and get admitted. Heart attack is the fist thing that need to evaluated. Usually EKG and stress test/cardiac angiography is needed.

Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Sat, 13 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor