Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have a problem with my heart beat. Is there any medicine or way to slow down my heart beat ?

when i see a stirring thing or something happen that makes me fizz my heart beat go wild and I can t control it i can t even sleep and it feels bad like my heart gonna blow out and i feel pain is there any medicine or way to slow down my heart beat ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You don't medication, your exciting factor is seeing stirring, avoid them, a good cardiologist can help you out of this situation easily. So please contact a cardiologist, as early as possible.
Answered: Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor