Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I have a problem of Snoring

Hi Sir, I have severe problem of snoring. I am not over-weighted and also this problem continues even if I sleep by side. this problem becomes severe recently Can you please tell me non-surgical treatment for it ?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

You require a thorough examination of your upper respiratory tract, neck and the oral cavity by a good ENT specialist, as the cause of your snoring has to be found out. Without finding out the cause it is difficult to advice any form of medical/surgical treatment.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Snorring is the abnormal sound produced during sleep due to obstruction in respiratory tract.You might be suffering from cold off and on and due to that your respiratory passage has been obstructed by dry scaps formed.

You can apply oil inside your nasal cavity before going to bed ,you can also take steam once in the morning .you can take medicine silicea 30 4 tabs 3 times in day for 15 days.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor