Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have a problem in my left ear. What is it and what should I do ?

I have recently began gauging my ears. My right ear gives me no problems, but my left does. I waited until I had no pain in my left ear before gauging another size. I just found a small, flight bump on the back of my left lobe , near the piercing. It is also slightly swollen, less than yesterday, but still a bit noticable. What is it and what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  305
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi! welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
Its not very clear from your letter what you have(kindly elaborate what you have) ,but I have a feeling that you are developing a keloid behind you ear at piercing site.Ands its hurting you also.What you need there is an inj of steroid directly on the lesion that will suppress the lesion .
Dr.Bharat Chawda
Answered: Sat, 1 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor