Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have a pain in elbow. I dislocated my elbow but it was treated

dislocated my elbow and accidently relocated it myself, been to two doctors who thought the pain was bone related and the 2nd administered toridol for a quick fix, two months later my elbow is still in pain and i think it is a tendon/muscle issue, i am going to an orthopedic tomorrow but my question is wether or not they may have to dislocate my elbow again to alleviate the issue
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query
I am happy u r meeting an orthopedician tomorrow
No they will not dislocate your elbow
Chances are that they will put a splint and immobilize it for sometime and also maybe take an x ray
Continue taking analgesics till then

Have a healthy life
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor