Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have a cyst inside my nose, can you advise me about this

I have a cyst inside my nose and it shows on the outside making my nose crooked... my doctor said that it would go away but it hasn't and I am,concerned .. I can't remember the name of the cyst but he said to leave but i an nervous now.. and it looks bad.. can you advise me about this.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  835
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

I can give you some names but the main solution is to get it off through excision. Excising the cyst is the key.

Answered: Tue, 13 Apr 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Andrew Rynne MD's  Response
This is probably a cartilaginous cyst. If you are concerned about the cosmetic effects of this then you should consult a cosmetic surgeon. While it is unlikely to ever do you any harm I doubt very much that it will just go away of its own accord. Thank you.
Answered: Mon, 21 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor