I had used Cocaine now not feeling well. Will I be back to normal in time ?

hello Im 21 years old from canada, and i dont want to ask my family doctor just yet but. i did cocaine 3 days ago at a party and i did quite a bit of it, now i have been feeling depressed, anxiety , nervous, restlessness , my perception is clouded, i have a bad feeling in the put of my stomach, im scared i will never feel normal again, i have a bit of a tingling sensation in my head , feeling a bit hopeless, its hard to enplane but im just not feeling like myself and its been 3 days im scared im gonna be like this forever. my plan was to wait a week if it didnt go away i was going to go to the hospital and tell them about it. Im embarrassed to tell my friends, family, and girlfriend. All i have been doing is sleeping to try to get rid of this feeling. I hope im not messed up for good. has anyone has experience with this ? do you know if it will go away ? i really dont want to have to take medication. but its only been 3 full days since i did it. Will i be back to normal in time ?
Tue, 6 Apr 2010