Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I feels pain underneath my eyeboll which also includes headaches

For the last week or so I have had a sore eye it actually feels like the pain is underneath my eyeboll which also includes headaches. My house dr gave me kortisoon, it is now finish, i still have the sore eye and headaches. Can you help please
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having inflammation in the eyeball called Uveitis or Scleritis. Do you have any other health problem like arthritis. Better to avoid sunlight, wear dark goggles. Drink plenty of water. Avoid touching the eyes. You may apply warm compress on closed eyes for relief. Doctor can prescribe Atropine eye ointment to get relief from pain. As of now you can take over the counter pain killer under medical supervision. Better to report to your Doctor and get proper treatment.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor