I comb my hair upside. Is it one of the cause of hair fall ?

Hello, i comb my hair upside to cover scalpe. Does it put strain to hair and i have hairfall.My hair is also thin...does cutting hair small will result to more volume or if you can suggest me any other hair style....Thanks
Wed, 11 May 2011
HI
u need to take extra care of ur hair
dont use comb instead of use ur finger to make hair style.
if u want to use conb then use wide toothed comb
take high protein diet and green veg
dont let ur too wet for more time.
dont change product for oil,shampoo etc
avoid direct sun light
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
I do not think the way you are combing your hair has any adverse effect on your hair.
In most of the cases we have observed that after cutting hair short,hair grows faster.
In your case as your hairs are thin require some nutrition to hair.
Use good branded hair oil,shampoo and conditioners.
take vit A,C, and multi vitamin supplements.
Keep your hair dandruff and lice free.