Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I cant stop the regular soft drinks what do I do ?

I'm a bad diabetic i take experimental insulin, I cant stop the regular soft drinks what do I do ? I m addicted to regular diet tastes bad gives me a headache . I m like an alcoholic with reg drinks, i cant stop!!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

I would suggest you to try Yoga and also meet a clinical pscychologist in order to change your behaviour and also control your impulses for alcohol and food. Meanwhile stick to a regular exercise and do minor changes in your diet and alcohol intake. You will get adjusted to it gradually.

Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor