Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from piles, can i take metrogyl 400 ?

HI, i am 24 yrs old and from last 15 days i am suffering from piles ,i am suffering from itching,irritation, constipation and pain.stole are not so hard,i consulted the doctor ,doctor recommended the daflon,protozol and some others i want to know how many time will be required to redacted from this diseases as well as daflon is suitable to me?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  478
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
The doctor has given you the right prescription. Please follow it as advised. In addition drink plenty of water and add more fresh green vegetables in your meals, to prevent stools becoming harder, avoid strenuous jobs and you may use ointments for piles for local application. If the piles are severe and bleed frequently, then you will need cryo-surgical treatment.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor