Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from palpitations, kindly help me

I am suffering from palpitations, skipped beats with a heart rate not rapid what should I do ECG is normal my age is 79 years and had undergone angioplasty procedure three years back with one stent the episode is repeating no other attendent symprom except the uneasiness of rhe missed beat and anxiety I am under Gleevac for last 4 years for CML I an inToronto Canada now have you got your Consultant doctor here in Toronto you have one in India do you give services In Toronto my e mail id is i suffer from Type II diabetese for last 5 years and my fasting sugar is 117 my blood pressure is normal vpsmalhotra
Asked On : Mon, 27 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Thoracic Surgeon 's  Response
get holter monitoring done to know arrithmia &other events
Answered: Fri, 31 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor