Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from normospermia. Suggest me

i have carried out semen analysis and realised tha am suffering from normospermia, so what should i do so that my sperm should be normal?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  2781
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
it will be better if complete report is attached or mailed. For improving sperm status you can have cap. addyzoa 1 bd.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Normospermia means normal sperm count and more than 60% normal motility whicg=h should be adequate.
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor