Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from chronic severe allergy from air borne allergy, please suggest

Hi I'm suffering from chronic severe allergy , from air borne dust/particles. Now seems it is causing air trapping in lungs, and though till now Pulmonary Function Test report is normal, Doctors, i visited are saying there is no curative treatment, only palliative inhalers they prescribed ... Could you pls suggest if there is any advance treatment for air borne allergies?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
For any allergy right treatment is to avoid it as far as possible and supportive teeat- in
case of accidantal exposure like inhalers. So move with mask, avoid dusty roads, smokes, area where newer construction is going on, cosmetics, keeping carpet in the
house etc. That is also major part of treatment. No cure for any allergy but prevention
is equally good option. Thanks
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor