Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from a shaky vision. What should i do?

my vision is shaky... the lights seem brighter than normal... i cant seem to focus on object close to me, esp if they are moving,,, im on this high protein low carb diet .. hoping that has nothin to do with it. I have also had super eye sight n this is realy scaring me,.. what shd i do?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  483
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
You need to see an Eye specialist if your problem persisits or increases
From Your history appears that you may be suffering from Corneal edema. Causes are many
Need not be necessarily attributed to your diet
Please get your eyes checked
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Any other symptoms like fatigue, vertigo? If there are only eye-related symtoms, a visit to opthalomologist and an examination is required.
High protein and low carb diet is fine, just overdoing it is bad. I hope you are eating in sufficient amount, and timely.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor