I am suffering from Loss of memory, please suggest me the remedy

Hi, I work as a IT security Consultant and I used to have very good levels of memory. I even am able to perfectly remember things upto 20 years past. But these days i am facing a real big problem, I tend to forget things even my job related activities easily. Also i feel like some one is sqeezing me, my head, my body totally i have become very lazy these days. All this happening in the last 30 days. Kindly suggest me what to do. If this continues the same way, either i will go mad or i will be thrown out of my work place. Kindly tell me what to do. Prashanth
Sat, 18 Jun 2011
's  Response
Hi
Ayurveda treatments are very useful for management of such conditions.

www.neuroveda.blogspot.com

will give more details about the same
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Prashant;

welcome to HealthcareMagic

Since you are working in IT and having problems with your memory such things can happen due to work related stress and pressure.Also long term of routine work can lead to loss of interest in work as well as frustration.This sort of small mental issues lead to a big picture where you will see loss of memory.You will need to find the reason yourself whether you are satisfied with your job or stressed with it.If you feel stressed take a break and see hopefully things should improve.Presently i would also suggest that you do relaxing mental exercises like yoga ;meditation for help you can even consult a Psychiatrist for counselling.Discuss if there are any issues with your family.Things will improve as presently no need to worry it is not serious but think now and try to solve the problem.

Thanks
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

I advise you to get a consultation with a Psychiatrist both as a preventive/therapeutic point of view.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

use almond oil 5-5 drops each in your nostrils in morning ( before meals) and night (before sleeping)