I am suffering from ED. I was on a daily

I am suffering from ED. I was on a daily does of 900mg of Gabapentin for 2.5 years then was switched to a daily does of 400mg of Lyrica. One of these, I suspect is the culprit. My bet is on Gabapentin, but I cannot find confirmation that it causes ED. I have also been on Meloxicam for 3 years.
If Gabapentin is the culprit, how long until it clears the system?
I had bypass surgery one month ago today, and am on several other meds, but the ED started before then. I was hoping increased blood flow from the bypass surgery would cure the problem, but it has not. I can tell there is blood flow to my penis, but there is a disconnect in my head that won't let me get an erection. I need advice. Thanks. Dr. John Copeland
Tue, 30 Oct 2018