Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I am sufering from osteoporosis. Need your suggestions.

I am I am 67 years male, nonsmoker and teetotaller, height 5 ft. 2.5 weight is 82 kg, wears glasses having number - 4.5 on both eyes , also sides there is constant pain on lower back side lower ribs on left lung only. i am sufering from osteoporosis. also I met an accident in feb 2006, resulting , bilateral effusion and ribs broken six in each side , effusion was taken out 1400 mls from each side, also allopathic medicines for diabetes, at present bending of ribs, nerve entrachment in broken ribs. causing refered pain in stomach.there is a band of fibrosis in left side of lung. there are unhealed broken ribs and also sleep apnea since my child hood and heavy snoring also.i am diabetic taking allopathic medicines.blood pressure is cured by MUKTAVATI. I am taking at present the following medicines: calcium citrate maleate 250mgm and vit D3 2500 units ,both O.D. 67 years male, nonsmoker and teetotaller , height 5 ft. 2.5\
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  199
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Nice to see you
You are suffering from multiple chronic problems ,so you require and investigation treatment at multi specialty hospital
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor