I am having some urine burning and stress. Had an unprotected sex

hi doc. i am a male, 26 is my age. i had an unprotected sex with a prostitude around 4months back. at first week i was completely fine but after few days i started to have urine problem. And when ever i pee i had this burning problem aswell. so i got a little scared and decided to visit a doctar and went to one. he did all my urine and blood tests. so everything was fine but my ESR was 65.. which was really high.. so he gave me ciprofloxin. which i used for 10 days and came back to normal position. tests which the doctar took was chalymedia. which resulted all negative.. but then again after fews weeks went by i again started to have this urinne problem, so i went again and the doctar reffered me to a urine specialist and he gave me EPIMAG EFFERVESCENT POWDER MAGNESIUM CITRATE .. WHICH I USED AND TILL NW I m feeling perfectly fine. but i was still stressed out about what it could be. so went for a hiv blood test around 1 month ago and came out negative. and again before 4 days back i did another hiv test which was again negative. but by reading on the net that it take 6 months for the test to be really true. so thats y i m still afraid and cant sleep at night. i have no symptoms in these 4months. i havent been able to sleep properly for around 1month now. my body sleeps but mind can not. what should i do? i have this headache for around 5 days now due to not sleeping well. please any advise?
Fri, 6 May 2011