Owl Image

I am having some penis bruise after masturbation, is it because of any STD ?

Age: 24, Height: 175, Weight: 67 Kg. Medical History: Healthy. I had a bruise on my penis during masturbation sometime back and now it as healed and turned into a scar, more like a bump. I did a little research on STD s and found out that a Lesion like that can be anything from Herpes to Syphilis . It does not hurt nor does it reoccur. It has happened twice to me(the Bruise) and only when i delayed my monthly Pubic hair cut. So i assume it is because of friction. My question is can a Scar occur due to my given reason and assumption.
Fri, 29 Apr 2011