Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

I am having severe back ache and shoulder stiffness, how to get rid of these ?

hello sir, I am having severe back ache and shoulder stiffness , i am 23 years of age, the pain started 10 years back with malerial fever bu then it was mild. i also feel drowsy and heavy and week, and experience cramps at my abdominal region. also i feel numbness in my limbs when i rest.... sometimes i also experience pain behined my left ear and the back of the head. please help me, what should i do and which doctor shall i meet?
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Thanks for your query
If you would have mentioned your personal medical history of any chronic illnessand family history it would have been better. under present circumstance, Get yourself checked up for certain blood investigations like Blood sugar lipid profile RA factor CRP to rule out diabetes and any arthritis. Get yourself checked up with a physician orthopedician forthe needful
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor