Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I am getting blood in sperm. Is this normal ?

i hit my balls now i have a little blood in my sperm i hit my balls and now i have blood in my sperm. is this really bad?should i go to the doc?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  375
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
as you got injury to your testicles,you should consult your doctor as there are all chances that your testicles are damaged badly, and treatment require urgently.If there is blood collected in scrotum,it should be drain urgently otherwise testicles will be atrophied and infection can take place.
one course of antibiotic,anti inflammatory medicines in time will save you from serious problem.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor