I am feeling depressed and having memory loss. Can an online doctor suggest me a solution ?

dear doctor ,hello. my name vicky and im 37 yrs.my problem is some what different from others. I was very normal in year 2007 n suddenly some thing changed in me. I started with severe head ache. I was doing gym, yoga ,martial arts and was perfect. Happy and cool. I used to listen music nd used to enjoy my life like others. I have no problem related to family business or any other. Good wife, beautiful daughters. Happy and satisfied person over all. Suddenly i found changes in my thoughts. New fears strted coming in me. I stopped gyming and started paying attention to yoga and meditation . Head ache remained and new feelings of hopless ness came in. Started forgetting things. Frinds names, business deals and even very common things. I started checking my memory. I used to feel good when i find answer of some thing thats in my mind. Self pleasure. It bacame habit. Soon i found my self stucked in viscious cirlce of forgetting and remembring things. Its year 2011 and still i cannot get out of it. I have tried ayurveda ,homeopathy,naturo pathy,accue pressure ,all kinds of kriya for rlaxation of mind. I dont want to take allopathic med coz i have fears. My mind some times get blank and my heart start throbbing. Living one day is struggle. I want to sleep n dont want to get up coz i am tired of ever thing. What should i do. I cant read books nor concentrate on any thing. I have tried all i can. I take apple cider venegar ev day, i take green tea, amblica juice, nutricious food, systamatic diet , but still i cannot come out of it. I am not happy. Why.i no its within me but where is it. Please tell me. I have lost hope on ev thing now n finally allopathic didint work then i will be gone. My last hope is doctor and if that didint work...oh my god. What will happen. If online councelling is available i am ready to do that. I have heard allopathic med have big side effects and thats my fear. I even have fear of climate changes, travelling alone, any many more. My life has become hell. Please guide. I have so much to ask n tel u.Thank you for your time.
Tue, 27 Dec 2011