Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I am a chain smoker how to denie tis bad habit ?

I am a chain smoker how to denie tis bad habit ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  268
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It is good that you want to quit your habit of smoking. Now a days it has become easier with help of nicotine gums and patches which if used will show the effects of nicotine on your body. You can quit smoking altogather without having any withdrawal symptoms. You can contact your primary physician for the necessary prescriptions
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal

Answered: Tue, 18 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I'm in the same boat, man. It's hard when you don't have a lot of money to get the latest gums, patches or treatments (stuff is SO expensive!) Stuff that has worked for some of my fellow smokers has been... Patch Hypnotism Chantix (sp?) (Makes you feel ill when u smoke) Wellbutrin
Answered: Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor