Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I am 40 yrs old and suffering with oligospermia & there is not any improvement after taking homeopathic. What should I do ?

Hi, I am 40 yrs old and suffering with oligospermia. Count 20 Mill/ml motility -40% Morphology -1% Last 4 years I am trying all the treatment like SPEMAN/ADDEZOYA/ Homeopathic and some ayurvedic product but no improvment. Now I am using Yovanamrit vati but no hope. At age of 33 I used to have perfect sperms and recorded pregnancy. Is there any hope ? Thanks,
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
sure there is result just do it
three dates socked in milk whole day eat at night with a glass of milk for three weeks
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor