Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I am 17 years old,suffering from skin tan and dark spots on face

my age is 17 height 5 10 weight 65 I havent consulted any doctor but i m suffering from very high pigmentation and their are so many dark spots on my face because of which my face looks just so bad and dull their is no grace on my face in smaller age my colour was too fair but because of sun tanning my face has become too dark and oily and dull too and my hands are almost black......please give a effective remedy and prescribe medicine and cream but please keep in mind that i m not so rich .............
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  340
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be suffering from this problem because of excessive sun exposure, dust and pollution as well. You need to lessen sun exposure. Use daily facewash like Clearasil which is very good in removing blocked skin pores like whiteheads and also blackheads. Secret to great skin is to drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Brisk walking for 40 minutes a day does wonders to skin because sweating opens skin pores and prevents excess oil accumulation naturally. Avoid fried food, junk food, oily food which is a cause for bad skin in such situation. Avoid stress which can also make skin oily. Do Yoga, Pranayam and deep breathing exercises to help you relax. Get 6-8 hours of sleep a day. Mild skin massage with fingers also improves blood circulation to the skin and good skin health. Avoid using cosmetics. You can use sun screen SPF25 to prevent UV light induced skin damage from the sun. The spots can be shown to Dermatologist as there is effective way to remove them by special creams containing hydroquinone which is skin bleaching agent. Also Microderm abrasion and laser therapy will help get rid of spots. Consult your Dermatologist for effective solution in your case.
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor