How to treat the intracranial Hypertension causing pain in the middle of the forehead?

I am a Benign intracranial Hypertension patient with LP Shunt done 16 yes back. From last few days. I had headache in the middle of forehead on n off that cures by taking saridon tablet. and along with that I was unwell over all as if not having any energy to carry day to day tasks. From 2 days back i had neck gland swollen under my ear, very painful n tender, neck is stiff , have back pain n body ache similar to that I used to have before BIH was diagnosed. At r Time also facing a lil blurred vision. Is this so.ething related to LP Shunt not working n getting those kind of symptoms or its something else.
Tue, 9 Jun 2015