How to treat pain in the right arm near the elbow?

i was sledding and hurt my right arm. Not sure what I did to it but when I extend it I get pain in my elbow. It is on the inside of my elbow... if I had to narrow down an area from diagrams... I would say the medial epicondyle area?? It has been 16 days and it still hurt to extend and a few other positions for it. What could it be. I am 33.
Mon, 26 May 2014
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Hi
Thanks for posting
After going through your suffering the most likely cause is Golfer's elbow. In this there is inflammation at the site of muscle attachment at medial epiconyle.
The treatment is -Ice fomentation, Physiotherapy, Local pain killer gel application, Ibuprofen as pain killer and tablet tendocare helps in early recovery.
Hope this helps
Dr.chugh, Orthopaedic surgeon