Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
189 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to treat for the gas problem in stomach?

For the past 1.5 yrs I am suffering from severe gas trouble and improper motion problem.I have undergone so many doctors had so many medicines still suffering from this gas problem.Always have tremendous amount of gas produced in my stomach pls help me to come out of this...thank u
Fri, 7 Oct 2016
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic, I am Dr Asad Riaz, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.
bloating can be due to many reasons underlyng bowel pathology like IBS ,crohns disease,or due to lactolose injury..if u were my pateint i woul like to ask detail history liek do u have diareha n how many time u had symtopms,do u have chngng bowl habits like diarrhea,constipation or vice versa..have u had any prob with food as in case of chrons disease eatng gluten diet then have these syptomts etc,do detail exam n then run some tests like liek chrons serology,lactase enzyme level(it is clinically dx can be dx with using lactose containg food n see have bloating ,diarhea,abdominal cramps ) can be only just gas prob no major pathology lik edue to stress/eating too fast etc.....after ruling cause with treat accorngly n for simple bloatng need to take plenty of water,o exercise 30-60 min daily ,void u to dont eat buble gum,eat slowly,dont drink through straw n avoid factor causing it like food/stress etc...
I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask.


Dr.Asad Riaz.
General and Family Physician.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Im 26 years old male 6ft 240 lbs this may sound funny but :lately Ive been feeling like gas in my stomach is cutting off blood circulation....