• question-icon

How to treat dents on the rib cage?

I have a dent on both sides of my rib cage. I asked my doctor about it, and he said I would grow out of it. I don t know if it affects my breathing, but I have really bad stamina. Over the summer I trained a lot and still had bad stamina. How do I get rid of the dents in my ribs?
Mon, 25 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

The dents on your ribs will change due to continuous bone remodulation. Anyway, I recommend checking vitamin D and calcium plasma levels, for possible deficiency.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist