How to treat a schizophrenia patient while on a drug addiction ?

Hi - Right now I am in Phoenix USA, my Brother in Chandigarh India is a known patient of schizophrenia(NIMHANS - Bangalore), for last 4/5 years. as of now he is on Valproate (Depakote) for last 2 years - however sometime he takes Phensedyl / Corex, and due to that he become very violent - doing all sorts of Bad things becauase we try to stop him. Please advise as we tried rehabilitation centers, medicines, consultation - and it seems every thing works for him - however he slips now n then. Please suggest further.
Tue, 17 May 2011