How to remove the spots of chicken pox ?

i had chicken pox recently, now i got lots of spot in my face ...i want to remove them...do u knw any cream?
Mon, 30 May 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
Medical Procedures ,  
Medical Topics ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
For GOD's sake, don't ever go for any peeling or laser treatment. It is like literally bombing your face and it makes the face more sensitive.

For any dark scars, acne spots, chicken pox spots, open pore use Open Pore Treatment Creme ! For more information Call: 9222999367
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u need to consult dermatologist
only some procedure will give u result
no cream is effective in its treatment
-laser
peeling
-subcision
-micoderma is effective
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic Forum,

There are two kinds of spots seen after chicken pox.One ,which is dark spot ,but flat .And second which is dark and depressed like a pit.
Treatment of both the condition would vary .For dark spots you can use creams like hydroquonone cream (3-4%) or tretinoin cream locally over the lesion.You can also go for chemical peels for that .But you should always use a good spf sunscreen daily .
For depressed scars ,you need to go either for "lasers" or for "dermaroller" treatment .
Lasers would require one or two sessions ,but derma rolller might require more number of sessions .
So depending upon which scars you have and what options you are getting at your place you can select your treatment .
Hope this answers your query,if you have any further questions ,please write back to us.

regards,
Dr.chawda