How to remove operation marks from neck ?

hi , i have thyriod operation marks on my neck i wana remove what can i do ....
Tue, 10 Jan 2012
Medical Procedures ,  
hi,
tell me the exact appearnce of this mark...its only mark or keloid like because treatment varies.aplly chandanbala laxadi oil on it. for keloid chakramard tail definatly work. contact me on dr.shilpa.benade@gmail.com
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi again ,

The chances of improvement is bleak ,but you can try out lasers at your place.Consult a dermatologist who has a laser practice .

regards,
Dr.chawda
Hi!sadaf,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Well the treatment depends upon the look of the scar.If it is raised you would need a injectable treatment .If it is flat and ugly looking then probably a laser surgery.
If it is depressed the a filler injection.

I don't think any surgery would help you here ,because any surgical intervention would again leave a scar there.

I being a laser specialist ,can suggest you not to go for any laser ablation also ,as such lasers don't work good below face region.
So,its better too leave as it is ,but any way if you can describe me the look of the scar then I can suggest you the best option if any.

regards,
Dr.chawda