Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

How to remove cut marks on hand ?

hello dr. i have a 3 cm long deep cut mark on my forehead and it looks very bad and i m 24 years old so please suggest me the treatment for that any plastic surgery or any other treatment and i am live in pune , so please suggest me the odctor as well.thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
For your cut plastic surgery is only option.
no cream or gel will remove your cut.
You can contact any cosmetic surgeon in Pune.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi sumit
u scar mark and u want to remove it
we can reduce it to minimal but never remove it ,by any means
u have two option
-laser or surgery
fractional co2 laser is very effective in scar .
it take time to recover
but it is safe and effective .

it is known as SCAR REVISION SURGERY .
in this dr will remove the present scar and suture it in the way that it will become smaller and less visible.
it is best for person who dont want surgery
choice depend upon u .

dr gaurav patel ,ahmedabad
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor