Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

How to reduce tummy? Taking warm water with honey. Have two children, born by C-section

I have 2 babies. Both the kids are born by operation. First in 2002 & second in year 2004. My stomuch is belly and lower part of abdomen is belly. I am controlling diet also. I have taken honey with warm water few years before. At the moment my weight is 70Kg. My age is 36 Years.My height is 5 1 . How I will reduce my tummy?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hi need to first focus on exercise.. i suggest do resistance training for legs like squats, lunges, stair climbing at least 2 times a week and other days go for a brisk walk for 40 mins with 15 mins ab exercises like crunches, reverse crunches, plank, leg raises, scissors etc.. eat small meals every 2-3 hours.. avoid junk, fried and sweets completely.. try avoiding wheat and milk for sometime..have poha/ upma/ oats dosa/ idli etc for breakfast, fruits, nuts , sprouts, egg whites as mid meals..salads + 1 jowar/ ragi roti + veggies+ dal for lunch.. avoid rotis/ rice at night.. keep dinner light like soups, salads and some grilled chicken/ fish..drink plenty water.. sleep well..
Answered: Sun, 18 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor