How to reduce BP as it is 150 without taking any medicine ?

How to reduce blood pressure as it is 150 without taking any medicine? How to reduce blood pressure as it is 150 without taking any medicine?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
You have not mentioned the diastolic (lower) reading. However even taking it as in between 80 to 90, a systolic BP (blood pressure) of 150 may be considered as hypertension requiring treatment with medicines. As the complications involved of a neglected hypertension (without medical treatment) are many and always serious/life threatening in nature, please consult your doctor immediately for necessary examination, investigations, and treatment (with medicines). And all other precautions like reducing weight, salt intake, fatty substances, exercises, yoga etc., may be advised by the doctor to potentiate the action, or to help to reduce the dose of the medicines prescribed only.