How to overcome tachycardia, mild headache and tinnitus?

For about a week I have had a mild headache, ringing in my ears (more like background buzzing) and my pulse rate is 105. I have been totally resting (cannot bring myself to do anything) and using ice packs but it doesn’t get better. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Wed, 20 Mar 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I would explain that your symptoms could be related to low blood pressure.

For this reason, I recommend you to closely monitor your blood pressure values and performing some tests: complete blood count for anemia, blood electrolytes for possible imbalance.

In the meantime, I recommend taking plenty of water and increase salt intake.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist