How to minimize LDL (cholesterol)?

I just got my complete lipid profile test and it is 214. How can I minimize this? what is the ideal number?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
Homeopathic Treatment for Curing High Cholesterol Levels (without any side effects or complications) : - 1.PHYTOLACCA DECANDRA 30X 2.PHOSPHORUS 30X 3.CHOLESTERINUM 30X Three Drops Each in a sip of water half hour before meals thrice a day always take them on an empty stomach. And avoid Chocolates Coffee Mints and Red Meat while you are taking any Homeopathic remedy. Take care and God Bless!