How to interpret the ultrasound scan report?

according to my ultrasound result: i had a large abdominopelvic mass, originating in the right adnexea measuring approximately 1.0x0.9x0.8 cm and exhibits heterogeneously hypoechoic signals with probable minimally-vascular septations.Mixed component possible with apparent diffuse calcification of the investing capsule.What is your diagnosis on this please help.Thanks
Mon, 5 Aug 2019
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

The ultrasound report shows the presence of an abdominal mass measuring 1 cm in all three dimensions.
The mass is septate and there is calcification in the wall.
The mass needs to be removed surgically since it could be a cyst arising from ovary.
It is important to rule out the possibility of malignancy in the abdominal mass.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist