Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

175 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to increase my height and weight ?

hi doctor , i am a 23 years old male, my height is 159cm, weight - 52 kg, doctor please suggest me any possible way to increase my height and weight. i am little depressed about this. is there any medicine to increase my height, for the past 6 years my weight was the same. regards
Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
Start taking 50% raw diet and exersizes for height
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Threre is no such formula for hight after 18 yrs. For weight gain eat lot fat content. high carbohydrats,Loe exersise, sound sleep, calm mind.Have chyavanprash 2tsf twice . shatavari kalp with milk. contact me for more details
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....