Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

151 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to increase length of male sex part?

hai doctor, how to increase length of my male sex parts increase length of my male sex parts my age is 28, mail,
Mon, 12 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello friend..
there is no medication or any procedure to increase length of penis.
so, dont have any confusion in mind regarding that and dont believe someone who is offering you for the same.
length of penis does not have any co-relation with sexual performance.
so, dont worry regarding that.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... Hello, Im a 42 yr. old female and my husband just turned 45 in September, my sex drive is surprisingly higher than his and it is increasing, my question is after 16 yrs of marriage how can we spice things up and increase his libido at the same time?

doctor1 MD

Hello doctor... This is Raj, 27 years old from Bangalore, I have a question regarding to sex... I was with my girl friend, but not able to have sex as my penis size will become very small all of a sudden. I work in night shifts and not sure this is one of the reasons for this.... Kindly guide me how can I increase my penis strength with natural food, so I can have my sex life better. Please help me, my mind is always thinking that I am not fit enough... Will be waiting for your positive response... Regards, Raj

doctor1 MD

i am 34 years male imy height is 5.5 we is 70 my problem isi dont like to do sex but when i do its fine my semen is also fine only volume is less i do sex once in a month kindly advice me