Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to increase male sex drive ?

i am 34 years male imy height is 5.5 we is 70 my problem isi dont like to do sex but when i do its fine my semen is also fine only volume is less i do sex once in a month kindly advice me
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
dear mr. saleem according your age 34 the sexual frequency once in month is too low, tirdness, in your daily schedule may be a cause I will say famous caption for sex........ USE IT OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOOSE IT../ DO try new thniques new ideas new places for sex . Extend forplay have good sleep, remove stress. STRESS SCOTCH SMOKE kills the SEX. if it dosent works see sexologist as you complained low semen in your ejaculate.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor