How to get rid of a oily skin ?

im 23 yr old.my skin very oily...and its getting to be vry oily after a min i face wash
Mon, 2 May 2011
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
reduce fat or oil consumption in any form ,things will improve
Wish you good health
Disclaimer
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
use face wash containing salicylic-saslic-cipla
avoid oily and spicy food
drink more water
wash ur face 4 times a day
avoid direct sunexposure
stay in cool ,dry place
better to consult dermatologist

Hello doctor this is ritha from ap my face become black with dark spots which is in black color around my forhead and around lips coverge why i dont know. I consult a doctor she prescribed sunmate and livalite cream is it gud up to know i didnd start pls rply me, and also suggest me any creams whch control oil face bcoz i hav oil skin.

i m shubhangi.chavan.I m 33 years old.My weight is 67 kg. I have problems of pigmentation, pimples from many years.I tried many medicinal courses of both ayurvedic n allopathic .But it didnt show any result .i dont have any kind of allergy or other.My skin is oily a bit.What should i do to get rid of pimples?

My skin is oily and sensitive,and also have acne.tried lot of things but didn t work.now using proactive face wash with salicylic acid preparation.first it worked but for last 4 days again pimple appear on my face.my skin left dry,so what can I do now.can u give me a suggestion plz.my age is 30,I am a student.

Recent questions on  Xeroderma

Hello, I had 2 small patches of dry skin, one on each palm, which gradually grew to encompass most of the area of the palm. Whilst the skin on forms a white border which is slightly peeling in apprearnce, the skin in the centre of the palm has grown in quite tight and ever so slightly leathery. I was thinking this could possibly be a form of eczema, but your judgement would be greatly appteciated. Thank-you very much for your help.

I am having trouble with my feet and hands. extremely dry skin - eczema-like on my hand, and skin is cracking leaving deep knife-like splits in heels, ball of foot, and fingers. My entire right foot is swollen and it is extremely painful to put any weight on it at all. I am afraid the foot is infected. Should I go to emergency clinic? My efforts with Neosporin & wrapping are not working & this has been ongoing for about 2 weeks now.

My Father is 55 Years old and he is suffering from asthma and skin problems like he is having a dry skin,dandruff on hair which happens to cause skin problems on face like skin comes off from his face ....and he is prescibed to use Montek LC ...What is the use ???

have very dry skin, dry scalp and nails just peel and break. do you think i have some vitamin deficiency? when my skin dries on the palms of my hand, i also get small cuts because of itching. I use hand cream with coconut base but does not help much.

why the mouth dries every half an hour

Hi sir my sister's total body is having full dry skin which looks like snake skin by birth only.now she is 12years old.we have consulted so many doctors but no use from 12years. Please suggest what to do. Thanks, XXXXXXX

Hi, I keep getting an eczema kind of a break out in between my fingers. The break out peaks during seasonal change and in winters. Please suggest a remedy