Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How to get rid from erectile dysfunction disorder ?

i am 25 yrs male and unmarried. i suddenly got a erectile dysfunction disorder in last 1 month. at first time i suddenly felt this problem and after consulting online doctors. i done regular warmup exercise at morning for 1 week continously and so, i felt recovered. again i stopped exercise, after 10days i got the same problem and even a single bit i cant able to errect now. i am going to get married soon. can i tell this problem to the girl who i am going to marry. will it affect the relationship? how to solve this issue and whome to consult to know exactly what is the problem in me? i am totally confused. what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for query
It can be due to psychological problem before marriage in some people .Regular exercise of pelvic floor muscles and anal sphincter squeezing exercise daily for 10-15 minutes may help. If still no relief consult sex specialist.At present don`t discuss the matter with the girl ,as no girl will like marry a person with erectile dysfunction.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor