Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How to get partner pregnant as soon as possible?

i am 29 year male, i am married to 23 year girl, i got married 5 months back, i am planning to have a child, but the problem is i will be going home only on saturday and will have sex only on saturday and sunday night every month, so please guid me what is the best thing i have to do to get my partner pregnent as soon as possible
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
Pregnancy is possible only, if unprotected sexual intercourse is done with ejaculation around ovulation time in regular period. Ovulation occurs approx 14 days before due date.
Use ovulation prediction kit (OPK) to predict ovulation time in corresponds to calculated date. 4-6 days around ovulation time are fertile period.
Avoid stress, take healthy diet with Vit-E & Folic acid supplements, control body wt and need proper sleep to improve fertility of both.
Be well.
Answered: Sat, 23 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor